All domestic passengers bound for Cebu City must ensure compliance of the following entry documents required by the said LGU and shall pass the symptoms screening at airport of origin.
Returning Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)/Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs)
- Quarantine Certificate issued by DOH-Bureau of Quarantine stating completion of the required quarantine period and negative RT-PCR test result
- Valid Identification Card
ROFs coming from Manila shall be required to undergo an RT-PCR (swab) test in Cebu City upon arrival, followed by a 14-day home quarantine. All ROFs are required to coordinate with OWWA/DFA and the Barangay of residence prior to arrival.
Returning Residents, Private APORs, non-APORs, tourists, or humanitarian purposes
- Negative RT-PCR test result taken not more than seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival at a DOH-accredited laboratory
For passengers coming from local government units (LGUs) where no RT-PCR test is available, present the following:
- Certificate from LGU of origin stating unavailability of the said test along with a signed memorandum of undertaking by the traveler that he/she shall undergo RT-PCR test upon arrival. Likewise, these shall be presented to the barangay within three (3) days from arrival.
- Approved Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) or Travel Pass Thru Permit (TPP) upon registration and submission of documents to the Safe, Swift, and Smart Passage (S-PaSS) Travel Management System via https://s-pass.ph)
- Pass symptoms checking at point of entry
- Official Government ID
- Travel/Mission Order issued by the head of agency
For more information or concerns, passengers may get in touch with the City Government of Cebu through the following:
Contact number: (+63 32) 233-4194,