Travel care-free. The airport clinic is well equipped to take care of any medical emergency you may have.
Our Clinic’s Health Care Agent is Prime Care Cebu Medgruppe Polyclinics & Diagnostic Center Inc. Our medical team consists of six Doctors and nine nurses, operating round the clock.
The clinic at GMCAC is equipped the following facilities:
- Nurses Station
- Doctors Consultation Room
- 2 ER Bed Capacity
- Minor Operating Room
- E-Cart and Trauma Station
- Medication Station
- Medicine Supplies – Oral and Parental Medications
- Basic Life Saving Equipment
- Basic Diagnostic Equipment
- Basic Trauma Equipment and Supplies
GMCAC Clinic offers the following services:
- Primary Care (Consultations): The clinic offers doctors on standby to take care of primary health and consultations.
- Emergency Room (ER) Services: There is an emergency room available at the clinic with 2 beds to handle emergencies at the airport.
- Minor surgery: Minor surgeries like wound repair can be handled at the airport clinic.
- Psychiatric Evaluation and counselling services: The airport clinic is equipped with facilities to manage patients with paranoia and cases of panic attacks.
- Ambulance services: An airport ambulance is always on standby for emergency situations.
- Occupational services: Various health and wellness programs are provided to our staff at the airport clinic.
- Routine laboratory testing.
- Alcohol screening services
- Employee’s Medical Examination Services: Annual physical examinations and pre-employment testing is done at the airport clinic for the benefit of our staff.
- Training Services and continuing education program: We continually train our staff on basic first aid, basic life support techniques & Advance Cardiac Life Support.
- Flight Clearance Services: Medical screening on the go for airlines is provided.
- ER confinement: The clinic is ready to handle cases of ER confinement if required.
Conditions for availing services at the clinic:
1. For GMR Employee
Free of Charge (FOC)
- Clinic consultation
- Over the counter drugs – initial dose only
- Counselling and health teachings ϖVital sign monitoring.
- BMI taking
- In cases of work related accident or life threatening conditions, FIRST EMERGENCY DOSE of medication/treatment is FOC
- Ambulance services
Charged to GMR Employee’s Account
- Prescribed medications such as but not limited to antibiotics, pain killers, cardiac drugs and intravenous therapy after the initial dose.
- Minor surgery – non emergency or elective
- Use of emergency medications for non-life threatening condition
- Dependent’s consultation and/or with ER confinement.
2. For Airline Staff and Airport Concessionaire
- Consultation Fee and any prescribed medication are under the account of staff
3. For Passengers
- Consultation Fee and any prescribed medications are under the account of passenger.
4. For PWD / Senior Citizen Clients
- Entitled to a 20% discount to all clinic services availed of.
General clinic guidelines to patients:
- LIFE – THREATENING / URGENT CONDITIONS – Emergency Care, 1st dose of emergency drugs and ambulance service to Mactan Doctors’ Hospital is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NON LIFE-THREATENING / NON URGENT CONDITIONS will be subjected to corresponding clinic charges except the initial dose.
- Only the Clinic Physician on duty can evaluate and determine the nature of the condition.
Clinic Contact Numbers:
(032) 494-9000 local 5511, (032) 340-2486 local 1652 , Mobile No. 0917 823 1526