PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE :
By using this Website, you agree to all of below mentioned terms and conditions. If you do not agree with all these terms and conditions, please refrain from accessing or using the Website.
- These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your viewing, access and use of this website (the "Website") which is owned and operated by GMR Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC). For the purposes of these Terms "we", "our" and "us" refers to “GMCAC”.
- At this Website, We have made information available about GMCAC, its operations and the airport. We have also partnered with many others to give you wholesome and relevant information regarding your complete travel plans and services that you may need. We wish to make the site more and more relevant for you in the days to come.
- These Terms only apply to your viewing of this Website. When you reach any other website - even if they are our partner websites (Example: Ixigo.com for flight and hotel bookings), please note that your viewing of these websites and any purchases made through them will be subject to separate terms and conditions as applicable to those websites.
Information on flight arrivals, departures, timetables and destinations
- With regard to flight arrivals and departures, flight destinations and timetables, please note that the flight arrivals and departures screen contains the scheduled arrival and departure times of most flights. We can only update the flight arrivals and departures screens once the airlines have told us that a particular flight is early, delayed or cancelled. Therefore we are not in a position to guarantee the accuracy of that information. We always advise calling the airline in advance if you have concerns about a particular flight e.g. cancellations or delays.
- All information provided by the Website is subject to clause 11 of these Terms.
- We have included certain information on the Website about the corporate affairs of GMCAC. However, such information is provided for your convenience only, and we do not give any advice, make any recommendation or endorsement as to any investment. No information or otherwise on this Website constitutes an invitation to invest in shares in GMCAC, or any other company and should not be made basis for any investment or other decisions based on what you see in or via this Website.
Our responsibilities to you
- Although we have made every effort to ensure that the information contained on this Website will be relevant and useful, we cannot make any commitment that it will meet your particular requirements. For the reasons described above, and because also of frequent changes to the shops and facilities at the airport, we cannot guarantee that the information on the Website will always be completely accurate.
- Although we make every effort to ensure that the Website is available at all times, there will be occasions on which we will need to carry out routine and emergency maintenance of the Website. We do not therefore guarantee that it will always be available, or that it will always perform at a particular speed or with particular functionality. We reserve the right to withdraw the Website at any time without providing reasons therefor.
- Subject to clauses 11 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties, terms, conditions and commitments not expressly set out in these Terms are hereby excluded.
Your obligations when using the Website
In particular, you agree that you will not:
- Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- Use this Website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of our rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) or the rights of any other
- Make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent booking;
- Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- Deface, alter or interfere with the front end 'look and feel' of this Website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website or related infrastructure
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of our networks
- GMCAC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Website at any time for breach of these Terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights (together "the Rights") in the materials on this Website (as well as the organization and layout of this Website) and the Rights in any software or underlying software code that is made available for download from the Website ("Software") are owned by us or our licensors.
- Except as stated in paragraph 6.4 below, without our prior written permission, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, display, post, sell, transfer or transmit in any form or by any means any material on this Website or Software whether in whole or in part nor use the material or Software to create derivative works
- The contents of the pages contained in this Website may not be distributed, displayed or copied to third parties including, but not limited to, "caching" any material on this Website for access by third parties and "mirroring" any material on this Website
- The contents of individual pages of this Website may be printed or downloaded to disk for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use.
- You may not do any of the following without our written permission:
- Remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of content under these Terms; or
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing any content
Changes to these Terms
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to make improvements or changes to any part of the Website, including to these Terms. We therefore recommend that you re-visit this page from time to time.
- These Terms refer only to your viewing of this Website and, as detailed above, separate conditions apply to prize draws, competitions and promotions which we may run from time to time as well as to products and services sold through this Website.
Data Protection and Privacy
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We shall not be liable for the performance or non-performance of the Website for any claims of any nature arising out of any Website Partner’s acts or omissions, breach of contract, breach of warranty, failure to pay commissions, or any other cause.
- Neither, we nor our Website partners make any warranty or representation of any kind nor assume any liability of any kind regarding the use of the following
- The Website and/or any information, content or data provided on or through the Website, all of which are provided on an "as is" basis;
- The availability, accuracy, complete-ness, timeliness or reliability of any of the information, content or data found on this site;
- viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any content, materials, text, images, video or audio from the site or sites to which the Website may be linked;
- In no event shall, we or our Website partners be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, direct or otherwise, including any consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect or incidental damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits, revenue or savings), or any cost or expense, whether based in contract, tort, warranty, strict liability or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with the Website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The laws of Philippines, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions, shall govern this Agreement and its performance. You consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines, in all questions and controversies arising out of this Agreement and your use of the Website.